Scrounging around for minimalist stuff

I am still preoccupied with my building stuff in SL. How to improve on it, how to bring myself up to scratch. The complex mesh stuff is really not for me. So, maybe taking the minimalist route I was talking about before is a good idea. But how? Same as before? I think not.

Wandered off to one of my favorite hangouts, Vecteezy, to see what they have on offer that might inspire me. Do not let what they display on the homepage (Christmas paraphernalia right now) fool you for a nano-second. This is a great place.

I found...



Super cool backgrounds...



dot arrays...



and link and node diagram abstractions.

So, what can one make out of this stuff? How does one combine it? And, more to the point, what else would be needed to make this come alive like a 'storyworld' does? Or should one even try for that? To make it come alive?

No comments: