I may just have met my match over here!

Yup! She will most probably be giving me a good run for my money this one...

Pumpkin Tripsa made these really beautiful sculpty avatar parts, from which you can create your own posed avatars. Unfortunately they do not come with texture maps - (which I honestly think they should have done, considering what I have had to pay for them you know?!?)...

Anyway... I want to make some nice old-fashioned, wholesome avatar soup of mixed up body parts, but before I can do that I need to texture the little critters don't I? So, I made this - ahem - very efficient little grid thingy in photoshop which I mapped onto the lady's torso and head and...

ouch!

I am old enough to know what calamity looks like when I see it coming people. And this right here is a calamity if ever there was one: Days, if not indeed weeks, of really hard graft!
...

No comments: