You get to a point where you realize that there isn't much of a point to the point to begin with.

I have been building for Burning Life. Could be that totally bleak landscape of those sims. It is the first few days and there is hardly another avatar in sight. A few people have rezzed a few things in some of the neighboring plots but basically, for the past few days it was me, by myself, standing on that cracked up desert ground building a tower. How we kid ourselves, thinking to ourselves that what we do is even remotely relevant to anyone except ourselves. But, right now, it isn't even relevant to me. Whatever it is that I do. Or do not do. And I am not only talking about "making stuff", but the whole nine yards.

Anyway, I am going to be afk for a while. Which is probably just as well.

No comments: